Mail Merge in Table

Hi
I want to know, is it possiable to apply Mail Mege inside a Table?
Actually my requirement is like these

1. I have a DataSet with Student Record[More then one row]
  2. I have a Word Template with Mail Merge field inside a TABLE
  3. Now I want to apply mail merge to that document
  4. My requirment is shown in the attached image

Actually I want my resultset in Tabular format, so that I can convert it later into PDF
I want all subsquent rows should appear in SINGLE Table.
Please Suggest
Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, of course, you can achieve this. Mail Merge with Regions is exactly what you need. Please see the following link for more information:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/types-of-mail-merge-operations/
Hope this helps.
Best regards.

Thanks for the reply.
That worked very fine for me, but still I have some formatting Issues.

1. In Table Vertical Lines are mising, when I am converting the resultant doc(After Mail Merge) into PDF
  2. First Column value is coming in bold, I don’t want that.
    Please find the attached document for your reference
  3. Mail Merger Template
  4. Resultant Word Doc
  5. PDF Version

Please suggest
Thanks
Siraj

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry.

1. Actually, there are no vertical borders in your tables. There are only invisible borders (Grid Lines, which are should as gray lines in MS Word 2003 and as blue lines in MS Word 2007). You can hide them using “Show Grid Lines” command in MS Word.
  2. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved. The problem might occur because you use table style in your template. Currently, Aspose.Words does not fully support table style. So as a workaround, you can avoid using them in your template.
    Best regards.

@mohdsiraj20,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2711) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 update.