Mail merge problem when multiple entities are used

Hi,

When there are say 10 people I need to send letters to and I perform a mail merge using Aspose.Word , the output has all the letters one after the other ( not on separatepages). Previously, when word was used instead of aspose, each letter was in a separate page. This would mandate that our clients re-work on all their templates and that would not be the way to go.

Kindly suggest how this can be addressed.

Thanks Sarathy

The letters generated by mailmerge should normally be on separate pages. Please attach your template. I will check what the problem is.

Best regards,

Hi,

I have included the template [ "Template For Mail Merge.doc" ] and the output file [ "For Print_Check DTS Save_07072006171914.doc" , with images] in the attached zip file. The output file has illustrates the said problem.

In addition, I see that the same picture (".jpeg" ) is repeatedly saved although the same picture is used for all the letters. This would be an overkill on space. Do we have a alternative for that ? Kindly assist.

Thanks Sarathy

Hi,

I have included the template [ "Template For Mail Merge.doc" ] and the output file [ "For Print_Check DTS Save_07072006171914.doc" , with images] in the attached zip file. The output file has illustrates the said problem.

In addition, I see that the same picture (".jpeg" ) is repeatedly saved although the same picture is used for all the letters. This would be an overkill on space. Do we have a alternative for that ? Kindly assist.

Thanks Sarathy

The output files are in fact not doc files but html files having ".doc" extension. Naturally enough, html files don't have page breaks.

Best regards,

Yes, you are right. My mistake... I have got it working now [had the Save format different]

Thanks for the help.

Sarathy