MailMerge Concatenate creates 0kb file

Hello,

When we try to mailmerge with the documents in the code, it generates the 0kb file.

outstream in this pdfEditor.Concatenate(streams, outstream) gives 0 length.

Attached is the sample application.

Thanks

@NanduNairSigma

Unfortunately, your query is not clear enough. It seems that you are using Aspose.PDF to join PDF files. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input document.
  • Please attach the output file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hi Tahir,

Attached is the dropbox link to download the sample application.

Thanks,

@NanduNairSigma

Your query is related to Aspose.PDF. We are moving this thread to Aspose.PDF forum where you will be guided appropriately.

@NanduNairSigma

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-47395 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
Can you pls send me the link for this ticket ID: PDFNET-47395. Bcoz, I am not able to find the link for this.

Thanks,

@NanduNairSigma

We are afraid you may not access the issue because the issue management system being internal. We will let you know as soon as any significant update will be available.

Hi Team,

its been long time I posted, and I did not get any response. Please, provide me the solution, so I can process further to complete my task.

@NanduNairSigma,

Thanks for contacting support.

We like to inform that issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and in Aspose.PDF forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.PDF normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. We will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.