Mailmerge: conditional resulting in error Unknown op code for conditional

We have recently replaced the Office Interop assemblies with Aspose for some Mail Merge operations. The main documents used in the merge are maintained by our clients, and the application performs Mail Merge with a DataTable as the data source (the data table is the result of a stored procedure). Our users have now encountered a problem where their conditional return “Unkown opcode for conditional” when the mergefield values are empty.
I isolated one of the templates and tested it with the overloaded MailMerge.Execute(string[], object[]) method, and the results are similar.
Here’s the source code

Document templateDoc = new Document(wordFileName);
String[] fieldnames = new String[] { "Legal_Name1", "Cmb_Effective_Date", "ODL_1", "ODL_2", "ODL_3", "ODL_4", "ODL_5", "ODL_6", "ODL_7", "ODL_8", "ODL_9", "ODL_10", "ODL_11", "ODL_12", "ODL_13", "ODL_14", "ODL_15", "ODL_16", "ODL_17", "ODL_18", "ODL_19", "ODL_20" };
object[] fieldvalues = new object[] {"ABC Company, Inc.", "01/01/2010", "First Requirement", "Second Requirement", "Third Requirement", "Fourth Requirement", "Fifth Requirement", "Sixth Requirement", String.Empty, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null };
templateDoc.MailMerge.UseNonMergeFields = true;
templateDoc.MailMerge.Execute(fieldnames, fieldvalues);
templateDoc.Save(outputFileName);

I have included the main document, if it helps debug the problem.
Thanks

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4465) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.