MailMerge from CSV file: word error when csv file path contains "#"

See attached sample: I create a mail merge document where the path to the csv source file contains the “#” char.
AsposeWordsMailMerge.zip (16.4 KB)

When opening the resulting word document, first there is the standard question whether to open the csv file:
mailmerge_link_to_csv.png (6.2 KB)

After this, a word error is shown which could be translated to “result.docx is a mailmerge main document. Word could not find the datasource”:
mailmerge_error.png (6.2 KB)

Is there anything that can be done about this error? Is it a bug in my code or a problem of Aspose.Words?

This is not urgent, as the easy workaround is to use a path with this character.

@wknauf
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25527

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I want to ask for an update: is this an issue that you can fix, or is it a limitation of the way word works?

@wknauf The issue is currently in analysis. Once analysis is doe, we will provide you more information. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.