MailMerge image problems

Hi
I recently downloaded the evaluation version Aspose.Words, and overall i think it works great, but:

Project summary:
I am building a intranet webstite where users can upload a mailmerge doc/docx-template, and create either merged doc og PDF-files.

When i run the project locally(Windows 7, Visual Studio 2013, .NET 4.5.2) everything works great.
But when i deploy the project to our test-server (Windows Server 2008 R2, IIS 7.5, .NET 4.5.2) the mergefields with images behave weird.
When i output to doc the aspect ratios of the images arent maintained.
When i output to PDF the iamges arent displayed at all, I just get a big red X.

The template is the same.
The images i want merged are the same (stored on a network drive, and the server is able to access the files properly)

Hi Flemming,

Thanks for your inquiry. First off, please make sure that you’re using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.11.0 on your end. Secondly, in case the problem still remains, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document and image file if any
  • Aspose.Words generated output documents (DOC and PDF) which show the undesired behavior
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,

My bad :frowning:

Turns out it WAS the permissions set on the network drive. Everything works as it should now :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply.

Merry Xmas! *<:-)