Mailmerge with multiple images

Hi,

I’ve got a problem doing mailmerge with multiple images. I’ve got a table in my word document like this:

<TableStart:Competencies>
<Images:CompetencyChart>
<TableStart:Statements><Statement><Image:StatementChart><TableEnd:Statements>
<TableEnd:Competencies>

I generate images in code and add these to my dataset as byte arrays. In the ImageFieldMerging handler I make a memoryStream out of this byte array and bind this stream to the field. However, in my document I don’t see the different images, instead I see the first image repeated for each image to be inserted.
While debugging I see that every time the ImageFieldMerging handler is called the byte array is different, so I am passing the correct images here.
Any clues on why this could be happening? I am creating a small test project to reproduce this behaviour right now, as soon as it is finished I will upload it here.

Kind regards,

Ruben

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your document and code that will allow us to reproduce the problem? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

While trying to reproduce the issue in a new project I actually found the error, which was on my side. Thanks anyway!

Hi
It is perfect that you managed to resolve the problem. Please feel free to ask in case of any issues, we are always glad to help you.
Best regards,