We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

MailPrinter

Greetings!

We wish to export EML to TIFF, but I see that this function is only available in the .NET version. When will it be available in Java?

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for writing to Aspose.Email support team and accept our apology for delayed response.

Printing emails to TIFF using Aspose.Email is not supported at present and this feature is already logged in our issue tracking system under issue id:NETWRKJAVA-33181 for implementation. However, I would also like to share that we won’t be able to support it in the nearest future due to other high priority tasks in our development plan. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

I have linked this ticket with the current thread, so you will be automatically notified once this feature is implemented and respective version is released online.

Hi,

after one year I would like to have an update on this issue. We are currently evaluating Aspose Email. One requirement is to save emails (eml format) with all attachments as multi-tiffs. How would you suggest is the best way to solve this in Java?

Thanks.

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

I have checked the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and I am afraid to share that no update is available in this regard. This functionality requires alot other modifications to be implemented first that are quite time taking and, hence, the implementation of this feature has been postponed indefinitely. I am investigating your requirements of writing message with attachments to TIFF and will share my findings/solution here with you if found any.We appreciate your understanding in this regard.