Make PDF generated editable JAVA

@pexy_poulose,

Thanks for sharing the details.

The information has been shared with respective team and they will take the actions accordingly. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

@pexy_poulose,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the scenario and as per our observations, your username pexy_poulose@moh.govt.nz does not have any active support and neither this ID is sub-account of any paid support user.

Can you please share some further details regarding the email which you have used to make an order (the support owner account) and its respective order_id.

Hi,
I already have 3 tickets raised /migrated to Paid Support. The initial user id was helena.wing which was later transferred to me(pexy_poulose@moh.govt.nz). Also, I have raised this 2-3 months ago when your new Portal began.
I got an acknowledgement and reply that it will be fixed.

It is really frustrating to see that you guys are unable to coordinate and look up your Paid Support User Database.

AsposePaidSupport.jpg (97.1 KB)

Refer the above attached screen which shows me as Paid Support user. I can access the Paid Support. Not sure why you say you cannot find me as a Paid Support user.

@pexy_poulose

Thanks for writing back.

We are checking details at our end and will get back to you shortly. Please be patient.

@pexy_poulose,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the earlier reported problem of creating tickets under paid support and have figured out the reasons behind this problem. The team is working on fixing the related issue and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-36952) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 18.6.