MakeBooklet method to generate PDF exception

Hi , I’m new to using aspose.pdf,I have a problem:After rotating the PDF page,use the MakeBooklet method,The final PDF file is the same as before the rotation

Here is my code:

Document doc = Document(“one.pdf”);
for (int i - 1; i < doc getPages().size()+1; i++) {
Page page = doc-getPages().get_Item(i) ;
page.setRotate(Rotation.on270) ;
}
doc.save(“two.pdf”);

PdfFileEditor pre = new PdfFileEditor();
FileInputStream fileInput = new FileInputStream(“two.pdf”) :
FileOutputStream fileOut = new FileOutputStream(“three.pdf”);
pre.makeBooklet(fileInput, fileOut);

!
Please help me to solve it, thank you

@hz066,

After some testing, this seems to be an issue. Sorry for the confusion. I will create a ticket for the dev team.

@hz066
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-53940

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you very much

sorry,I think Issue ID is PDFJAVA

@hz066,

The java version of the API is created from the .NET version. If a bug is only on Java, we create a java ticket. In this scenario, the issue came from the .Net version. So it must be fixed there in order to propagate the fix correctly to the new java version.

thanks!So PDFNET-53940 is only Java version after it is repaired. Can you inform me after the repair

@hz066,

The issue will be fixed in both, .Net and Java.

Also, you will get an automatic message from a bot called Aspose.Notifier when the issue is fixed.