Manage indentation in pptx

1. How to add space between bullet and the text of the bullet in pptx? I found bulletoffset for ppt file. What's that for pptx file? Thanks.

2. How to change the special to hanging in paragragh indentation? Please see the attached image for the settings that I would like to have for my paragraph. Thanks!

Hello Jane,

I have been working on the issues stated by you. In order to set spaces between bullets and paragraph, please use following code snippet.

para.Indent = 30

In order to set the hanging effect on bullet, you may use margins to achieve the goal. However, for setting "Special" property in Aspose.Slides, "ParagraphEx.HangingPunctuation" is used. Unfortunately, at the moment the property does seem to take effect of set values in PowerPoint. An issue with ID 28415 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. At the moment, you can use ParagraphE.LeftMargin value for indentation.

para.MarginLeft = 100

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks. Do you know when I should expect for a fix of ParagraphEx.HangingPunctuation?

Hi Jane,

I like to share that since the issue has been added in our issue tracking system a couple of days back. At the moment our development team is resolving the other priority support issues awaiting in the queue before new product release. Hopefully, by next week our development team will carry out the initial investigation and share the ETA for the issue. I will really appreciate your patience for this.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28415) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Jane,

Please use the code snippet given here to see how the hanging bullets works in Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.7.0. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,