manager.GetProject(projectInfo.Id) : Cannot create ExtendedAttribute with the specified value. The CfType of the attribute should be 'Flag''

Hi, I have this error when i want GetProject Online with his Guid.

Thanks a lot.

@hfroissart

Can you please share the source file and used sample code reproducing the issue on your end.

Hi,

Since this is an MSP schedule under PWA, I cannot give you access with my credentials.
Failing that, do you have a source code so that I can debug your source?

Attached my source code

image.png (25.0 KB)

@hfroissart

I have created an investigation issue with ID TASKSNET-4851 in our issue tracking system to further investigate this on our end. if we need to have credentials request, we will request you for that too. We will share feedback with you as soon as it will be shared.

@hfroissart

Can you please retrieve the project’s raw data and provide us the resulting “raw_data.zip” file. Raw project’s data can be saved using the following code:

ProjectServerCredentials projectServerCredentials = new ProjectServerCredentials(url, userName, password);
            ProjectServerManager manager = new ProjectServerManager(projectServerCredentials);

Guid brokenProjectGuid = ...; // Guid of project which cannot be loaded.
            String resultingFile = @"D:\Exports\raw_data.zip";

using (var rawData = manager.GetProjectRawData(brokenProjectGuid))
            {
                using (var fs = File.OpenWrite(resultingFile))
                {
                    rawData.CopyTo(fs);
                }
            }

Hi,

The requested file is attached :

raw_data.zip (166.7 KB)

@hfroissart

Thank you for sharing the quick feedback with us. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz

I see the ticket is in solved status so what was the problem and how can I get the fix ?

@hfroissart

It has been marked as fixed for upcoming Aspose.Tasks for .NET 21.5. We request for your patience and will share updates with you as soon as product will be shared online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-4851) have been fixed in this update.