Manual formatting problem

We are creating a PowerPoint report using data from a database. The report format contains several paragraphs of data followed by bullets of data items for each project being reported. Each project's data can span several pages.
To create the report, with a table is used. The data within each row is formatted using portions. Each time, a row is added, we check for page overflow. If the page is exceeded, the last row is deleted and added to a new table on the next page. Everything looks good...
The problem is with manual formatting. The user is using this output as a "starting place" for their final report.
Example: They may need to delete or insert additional data. Being in tables, the data does not adjust from page to page.
Being new to using Aspose, can anyone provide some suggestions on a better solution?
Thanks!

Hi David,

Thanks for your growing interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments regarding populating the data from database in Aspose.Slides generated presentation tables. You are formatting received data inside table cells on portion level and things are good.

You have mentioned that you are having issue in manual formatting. Unfortunately, I am unable to understand that by manual formatting you actually means what. Can you please share the details of the issue in the form of sample presentation, generated presentation, working sample project, desired presentation and snapshots describing the issue. I will be able to investigate the issue further on my end once the requested information will be available.

Many Thanks,

We found a solution. Thanks!