MapiCalendar cannot get some event's recurrence period

Hello,
I’m using Aspose.Email 21.5 with c# to handle calendar items. I find some event’s recurrence pattern cannot be parsed correctly but I cannot find any regular that what recurrence will case the issue.
Period cannot be parsed from recurrence pattern. As a result, we I save the calendar to an msg file, the msg file cannot be opened by Outlook.
Sample codes here:

var mapiCalendar = MapiMessage.Load(@"F:\MissingPeriod.msg", new MsgLoadOptions()).ToMapiMessageItem() as MapiCalendar;
Console.WriteLine(mapiCalendar.Recurrence.RecurrencePattern.Period);
mapiCalendar.Save(@"F:\\new.msg", Aspose.Email.Calendar.AppointmentSaveFormat.Msg);

Two msg files have been attached.
SampleMsg.zip (23.8 KB)

Period is 0 while when I check the AppointmentRecur extended property, the period is 1. There may be some problem that the MapiCalendar cannot parse the recurrence property correctly. As the result, if I save the mapi calendar to a msg file, the msg file also contains wrong property. Currently I try to parse the period from AppointmentRecur property myself refer to [MS-OXOCAL]: RecurrencePattern Structure | Microsoft Learn.
Could you help to investigate the issue and try to fix it in further release?

Thanks,

@xieming95at163.com,
Thank you for the issue description. I reproduced the problem and logged the issue with ID EMAILNET-40279 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when it is fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-40279) have been fixed in this update.