MapiMessage.FromProperties does not read embedded message entirely

Scenario: I open MSG file which contains 1 attachment and 3 embedded messages. Then I use MapiMessage.FromProperties to read embedded message.

Issue: Recipients collection of MapiMessage object of embedded message is empty. If I save embedded message to file and then read using MapiMessage.FromFile method, then collection contains recipients.

var mapi0 = MapiMessage.FromFile(“sample.msg”);

var emb = MapiMessage.FromProperties(

api0.Attachments[2].ObjectData.Properties);

[//emb.Recipients.Count](https://emb.recipients.count/) is 0

I do not think that this is the only issue with MapiMessage.FromProperties. Probably some other data is lost, because if I save embedded message which was read using FromProperties-method (emb.Save), then file size 32 KB, whereas file size after using mapi0.Attachments[2].Save is 44 KB.

Thanks,

Alex Shloma

Hi Alex,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have observed the behavior using sample code and message and have logged it under Id: EMAILNET-35093 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by the product team.I shall write here as soon as some feedback is received in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-35093) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.