Margin and Tables is not closing on same page

we are trying to convert docx file to pdf by aspose.words 23.9.0.0 version, after conversion faced below issues,same when we are doing by tool then it is working as expected
Error 1 - Repeat header and side margin differ
Error 2 - Drop down lists open of editing in PDF version
Error 3 - Side margin cut off and not completely readable on landscape format
Error 4 - Table of Contents differ
Error 5 - comments visible -
Error 6 -yellow boxes change position
Please help me on this as it impacting our delivery

@Priyanka.Barsaiyan Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Usually, the problems with document layout occur because the fonts used in your input document are not available on the machine where document is processed. The fonts are required to build document layout. If Aspose.Words cannot find the font used in the document, the font is substituted. This might lead into fonts mismatch and document layout differences due to the different fonts metrics. You can implement IWarningCallback to get notifications when font substitution is performed.
Please see our documentation to learn where Aspose.Words looks for fonts:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/specifying-truetype-fonts-location/

By default Aspose.Words renders comments, you can disable this in LayoutOptions:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
doc.LayoutOptions.CommentDisplayMode = CommentDisplayMode.Hide;
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");

Error 6 -yellow boxes change position - SOP-09416 Source.docx (3.1 MB)

Error 3 - Side margin cut off and not completely readable on landscape format - SOP-06550 Sourc.docx (199.9 KB)

kindly please try these files to convert in pdf

converted pdf files

Error 6 -yellow boxes change position - SOP-09416 PDF.pdf (2.9 MB)

Error 3 - Side margin cut off and not completely readable on landscape format - SOP-06550 PDF.pdf (584.9 KB)

@Priyanka.Barsaiyan Thank you for additional information.

Error 6 - The attached DOCX document does not match the PDF you have attached. Please make sure you have attached the correct document. I have tested conversion of the attached DOCX to PDF on my side using the latest 23.11 version of Aspose.Words and the output matched the PDF produced by MS Word on my side.

Error 3 - The problem is not reproducible on my side using the latest 23.11 version of Aspose.Words.