Mass modify DeliveryTime

We have multiple mailboxes that recently was migrated to 365 and the sent items all show the migration date for the deliverytime property. This is causing all items in the sent folder to be out of sort. I have tested with an individual email of taking the ClientSubmitTime property and coping it to the DeliveryTime property and it appears to resolve the issue. My question is, is there a way to mass change this property instead of manually editing one email at a time? Thanks in advance on any help to this.

@rdv616

Could you please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input PST file.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

I should have been a little more clearer. My test was using your website Email Metadata Viewer and Editor. I haven’t wrote any code and not familiar on how to do that. I’m able to do exactly what I’m needing on the website just a single message at a time but we have thousands of message that this issue happened to.

@rdv616

We need your input mailboxes for testing that you are uploading to view email metadata. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thank you for willing to help but I found a VBA Script to run in Outlook that appears to work.

PR_CLIENT_SUBMIT_TIME = “http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/0x00390040
PR_MESSAGE_DELIVERY_TIME = “http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/0x0E060040

set Folder = Application.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder
'set Folder = Application.Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderSentMail)
for each Item in Folder.Items
set PropertyAccessor = Item.PropertyAccessor
v = PropertyAccessor.GetProperty(PR_CLIENT_SUBMIT_TIME)
if not IsNull(v) Then
PropertyAccessor.SetProperty PR_MESSAGE_DELIVERY_TIME, v
End If
Item.Save
next

@rdv616

It is nice to hear from you that you have solved your issue. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Email, we will be happy to help you.