Math equations are incorrectly aligned when converting to PDF

Hi,

I would like report an issue with converting documents containing math equations to PDF.

I’m attaching sample DOCX file and resulting PDF. Note that in page 7 some text on a few lines shifted left & was cut off and the second half of the line starts right at the left margin.

Problem appears in the newest version of Aspose.Words (22.2.0).

Regards,
Igor Paszewski

@igor.paszewski I managed to reproduce your problem on my side and logged it as WORDSNET-23531 in our defect tracking system. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

@Konstantin.Kornilov Thanks for making progress with this case. I’ve received information that sample documents which I’ve posted in my initial message contain some sensitive data and our customer does not agree to share them to third party companies. Because of that I would like you to kindly request to remove them and all copies from your systems.

I apologize for this inconvenience and thanks for understanding. I will try to get some “safe” samples and post them here.

Regards,
Igor Paszewski

@igor.paszewski I have removed your documents from our defect tracking system. I will be waiting for you to provide simplified samples.

Thank you very much. I’ve prepared another sample: Match equations test.docx (14.3 KB)
The last equation is incorrectly aligned.

@igor.paszewski Thanks. I have attached you document to the WORDSNET-23531 in our defect tracking system.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23531) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.