Mathml notation

When i am converting math equations from word to html(mathml) or html(mathml) to word notations like updiagonalstrike or downdiagonalstrike are not working.

May i know when this feature will be available or am i missing something

here is the tag for reference

14 9 3 3 11≤27x-331≤17 9 3 3 11

Hi Rajesh,

Regarding word to html(mathml) problem, please attach your input word document and output html file showing the undesired behavior here for testing.

Regarding html(mathml) to word problem, please provide source code here for testing.

We will investigate these issues on our end and provide you more information.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,

here is the output for attached word document

14 9 3 3 11≤27x-331≤17 9 3 3 11

Hi,

Please also provide source code that you used to generate this html from “equation.docx” here for testing.

Best regards,
Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions opt = new Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Html);
Document doc1 = new Document(@"C:\equation.docx");

opt.ImageSavingCallback = new HtmlImageExportCallback();
opt.ExportFontResources = false;
opt.OfficeMathOutputMode =

Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlOfficeMathOutputMode.MathML;

doc1.JoinRunsWithSameFormatting();
doc1.Save(@"c:\test.html", opt);
Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. For the sake of any correction, we have logged this problem as WORDSNET-14265 in our issue tracking system. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14265) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.