Matrix with multiple rowgroups and a static column not exporting to word

Hi ,
I get an error while exporting report layouts that have a matrix with several rowgroups and a static column. Follwoing is the error
Server Error in ‘/Reports’ Application.
Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘85’ Key being added: ‘85’
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘85’ Key being added: ‘85’

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘85’ Key being added: ‘85’]
[Exception: An error occurred during rendering of the report.]

[Exception: An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing.]

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +495

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +958

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReportControlSource.RenderReport(String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +84

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +143

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +110

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +303

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Please help!
Thanks,
Panna

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your RDL report for testing? We will investigate this issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Thanks for the quick response.
Here is the RDL.
Thanks again!

Hi,
Thank you for your request. I will look into your issue shortly.

Hi Dmitry,
Did you get a chance to look at this?
Thanks for your help!

Regarding this report - I did get an exception but a different one from what you specified. I’ll try to fix it within several days; however, here I would ask you to send me your data source too because I think I won’t be able to reproduce your error without it on hand.