Maven repository

Hi,

Do you have a maven repository?

Thanks,
Bojan
Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your request. I am afraid, currently we don't have any such repository; however, we will consider doing this in the future. Since we recently started providing our .NET components on NuGet (a system similar to Maven repositories on the .NET framework) we will consider doing the same for Java soon. We will keep you informed of any developments.

Best regards,

This post is from about 18 months ago, is there any update on this as Maven is the industry standard for distributing dependencies.

Hi Jethro,

Thanks for your request. I am afraid, we have not published Aspose APIs on Maven repository yet. Currently, we are evaluating the technical viability of publishing our APIs to Maven repository. We will update you as soon as Aspose.Words for Java is published on Maven. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Is there any progress on this? Distribution using standard java package management utilities should be a high priority.

If there is no intention to hook in to the standard java package distribution processes, can you let us know?

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, we are actively working on it and will update you as soon as it is deployed on Maven.

Best regards,

Hi

We are pleased to announce that Aspose has launched the
Aspose Cloud Maven Repository and now supporting
Maven Dependencies for Aspose Java APIs.

Please check the following blog post for further info and about the supported Aspose Maven Dependencies:

https://blog.aspose.com/2014/08/12/aspose-for-maven-aspose-cloud-maven-repository

Thanks

Adeel Ilyas

MP Developer

Aspose Marketplace Team

http://www.aspose.com/

Aspose - Your File Format Experts

Keep in touch! We’re on Twitter
and
Facebook

Hi,

You specify in the blog article that the artifact must be defined as follows:
com.aspose
aspose-pdf

This means Maven will look for the artifact with name: <aspose-pdf-9.3.1.jar>
But the repository contains a file called <aspose-pdf-9.3.1-jdk16.jar>, so Maven does not find it.
As a workaround, I’ve copied the file manually and renamed it.
This works, but it would be nicer to have maven copy it…
Please correct the contents of the Aspose.PDF Maven Repository?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. As your query is more related to Aspose.Pdf, I am moving your request in Aspose.Pdf forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Pdf team will answer you shortly.

Best regards,
Hi there,

Thanks for you inquiry.

hermancop:
Hi,

You specify in the blog article that the artifact must be defined as follows:
com.aspose
aspose-pdf

This means Maven will look for the artifact with name:
But the repository contains a file called , so Maven does not find it.
As a workaround, I've copied the file manually and renamed it.
This works, but it would be nicer to have maven copy it...
Please correct the contents of the Aspose.PDF Maven Repository?

As described at the end of above mentioned blog post, you need to use tag wherever it is applicable. For example Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.3.1 is uploaded as "aspose-pdf-9.3.1-jdk16.jar", so you need to use classifier tag for jdk16 as following. It will fix the issue.

com.aspose
aspose-pdf
jdk16

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,