Maximum file size to upload

hello i want to know which file counts while converting.Lets say, if I am using mail merging API of ruby then which file counts in uploading Template Doc file, xml file or both.Please help me out to clear the actual uploading limit.

Submitted from: https://apps.saaspose.com/PricingPlan

Hi Anushank,

Thank you very much for your interest in Saaspose APIs.

I would like to share with you that there is no limit on the number of files. We only apply limit on the number of API calls and file size. For example, upload a file to the server is one API call and that's it. Regarding file size, with an evaluation account, you can upload files of size upto 1 MB. However, with our paid plans you can upload larger files. So, there is no limit defined on number of files.

I hope this helps. If you still have any confusion or need further assistance, please do let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.

Hi Anushank,

I hope that this issue is now resolved and we have answered your query completely. If you still find any further questions or need any assistance with using Saaspose APIs, please do let us know. We're sure you'll be happy working with our APIs. I'm closing this ticket for now. You can create new tickets for further questions.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.