MboxReader enumerateMessages issue after 50 mail items of any Mbox File

I integrated the aspose email java libraries which are downloaded after creating an account without any license purchased. I am using MboxReader.enumeratemessages() inside FOR Loop in my project and it is working fine for mbox files which are having less than 50 mails, the issue arises when any of the mbox file is having mail items of more than 50.
After enumerating 50 mail items from the mbox file, the control exiting from for loop

sample Code:
for(MailMessage mailMessage: mboxReader.enumerateMessages())
{
//processing the mail item…
}
please give me the solution for the issue.

@jagadeesh.babu

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input MBOX file.
  • Please create a sample application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

I’m using the Python module on Ubuntu (Aspose.Email-for-Python-via-NET 23.6). Same problem with multiple, differently sourced mboxfiles.
get_total_items_count() yields correct count, but enumerate_message_info() stops at 50.

I see no response to original poster from over a year ago with same problem, so please say what the situation is…

I also see that you responded to a similar post a year ago privately and with a phone call. What’s up with that?

Hello @hgvarnis,

You’re facing evaluation version limitations. You can request and try a temporary license to test the library without limitations.

Well crap! You should state up front or with a runtime message that there is that limitation and you definitely should not make the python module available as it is when it has that limitation.

And because you were not clear that the free module is only an evaluation version in the first place and led me to waste my time with, I will not go forward with your stuff at all.

@hgvarnis,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.

The information about limitations is mentioned in the documentation.

Well, that doc explains it, but there was no mention of it your post/webpage in which I first learned about the mbox tool. And I simply installed via Python PIP as you suggested. No explicit downloading of evaluation version involved. No pointer to the licensing doc either.

@hgvarnis,

Thank you for your insight.

We usually try to mention such information. For example, when processing messages, we add a link to the license agreement in the body of the message.
Also, in all articles, we give a link to the main page of the product where you can read the terms of use.
We will take your notice into account and will check our publications more thoroughly.

Thank you.

Thanks.

BTW, here’s the post I referred to.

https://blog.aspose.com/email/read-mbox-files-using-python/

@hgvarnis,

OK, I understand.

Thanks.