Memory issue with Aspose control

Hi support team,

Could you help me to investigate the problem related to memory issue? I’m using Aspose.Slides for one control in my site.
My site stopped due to the app pool crashed related to Aspose control.

Any suggestions in this case?

Please let me know if you need more information

Thanks,
GN

Hi GN,

I have observed the issues stated by you. However, in order to further investigate and resolve the issue on our end, I need the sample application reproducing the issue. Can you please share the sample application along with complete environment details where you are getting issue. I hope you are trying the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.1.0 on your end as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I got the error in below lines code which I put in in Global.asax.cs file

Aspose.Slides.License license = new Aspose.Slides.License();

license.SetLicense("Aspose.Slides.lic");

After I got the error, I restarted the application pool to fix it. Please let me know where the best place to put above code.

Thank you for your support.

Hi Giang,

I have tried to observe the issue shared by you but unfortunately the image is not getting opened on my end. Can you please share the issue with complete details again. I am assuming that you are using the latest version of Aspose.Slides on your end.

Many Thanks,

The version I’m using is 6.9.0.0. I attached the pic of exception again. Here is the situation:

- I put the setting license code in Session Start in Global.asa file.
- We got the exception there like the attached pic.

Could you help to verify why the issue happen? And where is the best place to put setting license code?

If you need any info, please let me know.

Thanks,
Giang

Hi Giang,

I have observed the image and unfortunately, have not been able to completely observe the issue. I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.1.0 first on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the sample website project with me and I will carry out my investigation on the basis of that.

Many Thanks,