Merge 2 PCL in only one (no concatenate)

Hi,
We are trying to convert to PDF format from a file "pcl" with another file "pcl" which is a macro with a form.
We have seen that is not supported in "Aspose" the use of macros "Http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Converting+PCL+file+to+PDF+format".
Is there any other solution to this problem? Merge two "pdf" into one or .....
Thanks in advance.

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for your inquriy. We will appreciate it if you please share your input PCL files and intended output PDF sample here. We will look into the requirements and will provide you information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Within the file “zip”, are the following files:
“Datos.pcl” contains data from the application.
“SCEP2003-old.pcl” contains the macro that is associated with the number 2003.
“Datos.pdf” contains the final result. It is obtained with a tool that allows the union of the two “.pcl” files and subsequent conversion to PDF.

Thank you.

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for sharing the details. You may accomplish the requirement in two steps, initially convert PCL to PDF and then add PDF page stamp of one PDF document to to other document to get merge(union) of the two.

However, I am afraid SCEP2003 - old.PCL is throwing SystemException upon the conversion, so I have logged a ticket PDFNET-40943 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi. Can you tell me something about the progress of this ticket?

Thanks

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issue is still pending of investigation. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Best Regards,

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
It is understood. Thank you very much for your quick reply.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40943) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.12.