Merge field- Processed document as input to the next call format is complete messup

We have an application to process a Word document with merge fields; the resulting document contains tables with data. Sometimes extra information must be added to the document once it has been processed. This is done by using the same application in the same process, which takes the generated document from the first call document as input.
After this second document is processed the table layout in the resulting document is messed up. The tables itself do not contain merge fields.
The problem is definitely caused by the fact that the output from the first call is used by the second call. When the output from the first call (called input.docx) is saved manually in Word, the table layout is fine after completion of the test process.
We can’t use a previously generated document as input again without altering the layout of the tables in this document.

Output of document is input and output of the first documnet processed is output

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side when using Aspose.Words for .NET 13.8.0 on my side. The problem occurs because you’re using quite an old version of Aspose.Words. So, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.8.0 from the following link:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,