Merge fields spell check

When I create mail merge documents, the text created with mail merge is marked as do not spell check. Is there any work around for this? What I have found so far in the forums has not worked.
We have not upgraded since January. Does the latest verions of Aspose.Words offer a solution?
Thank you.

Hello

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. I will let you know once there is something new regarding this issue.
I think, you can try using the workaround provided in the following thread:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/91318

Could you please try it and let me know how it goes on your side?

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Thank you for such a speedy response. The link you provided was the first thing that we attempted. Unfortunately, it did not work. It may be that the code runs before the mail merge takes place, which negates the affect of the code in this case.

Hello
Thank you for additional information. Currently I cannot suggest you any way to work this problem around. You should just wait for the fix of the original issue.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1586) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)