Merge multiple different file formats into one pdf file

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Calibri} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 96.0px; text-indent: -96.0px; font: 11.0px Calibri} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.s2 {font: 6.0px 'Times New Roman'; font-kerning: none}

Hello,

I’m looking for a technical solution to merge multiple different file formats into one pdf file. We have a software platform that makes it possible to upload multiple filetypes with comment to the server per user, the supported file formats are like .docx, .xlsx, .txt, .jpeg, .png and html

I know it is possible to convert each of the uploaded file into a pdf file, and then afterwards join all those files into one pdf, but our customer is asking for one pdf file with as less possible white space and/or page breaks.

Also we want to add some extra comment in the pdf per file, these comments are text based, not file based.

Example:

Pdf contains the following structure with as less whitespace and page breaks:

· Introduction (text)

· Hello.docx (file)

· Comment (text)

· Image.png (file)

· Comment (text)

· Descripton.txt (file)

Is this possible to solve this with aspose.pdf, and if that’s the case, can you provide me as .net sample?

I will appreciate your help with this situation.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support. There is no way to complete the required tasks only with Aspose.Pdf API. You can use the following Aspose APIs to convert Word/Excel/Image files to PDFs:

Please let us know in case of any confusion or questions.