Merge of PDF documents

@vaughnis

Regretfully, no updates are available yet about the ticket resolution. You will surely be notified as soon as we have some updates in this regard. Your patience is greatly appreciated in this matter.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

It has been 18 months since I reported it. Y’all escalated it 5 months ago. It seems unreasonable to me that the issue is not yet resolved. My customer is wanting this corrected. I will look for another product in order to fill my customers need. When I find one I will move all my customers to it.

@vaughnis

Please accept our humbly apology for the inconvenience and the delay you have been faced. Please note that some issues are complex in nature and require significant time in order to get fixed as more than one API components need to be investigated and rectified for them. Also, we keep performing investigation against other issues in the parallel. Such factors cause delays in the resolution sometimes. Nevertheless, we will surely try to complete the investigation as soon as possible and share ETA with you for the issue fix.

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

Well we are approaching 2 years and still no fix. I find this type of support unacceptable. I will stop using your products and find another solution.

@vaughnis

The issue logged earlier has been under investigation and it is quite complex in nature. There are internal multiple components of the API that are involved in its investigation and it is taking certain amount of time in order to prepare a fix. We really apologize for the inconvenience and the delay you have been facing. We will provide an update in this forum thread as soon as the ticket is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-50045) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.2.