Merge of PDF documents

We use Aspose PDF to create a single indexed pdf containing the documents selected by the user.
Some documents do not display correctly in the merged document. I have attached 3 files. One is the original pdf, one of the indexed pdf and the other is the code.
Can you tell me what the issue is?

2100005_394_03152021_08063349_e.pdf (134.4 KB)
21DHR00005_ROA.pdf (151.2 KB)
MergeCode.docx (16.4 KB)

@vaughnis

Your code includes different form controls so can you please simplify the use case by sharing the TOC output PDF file created using Aspose.Words API. We will then merge the documents and help you.

Not sure what you mean by ‘sharing the TOC output PDF file created using Aspose.Words API’.
I have simplified the code and included it. Also included the ROACover template used in the code.
Let me know if you need anything else form me.
ROACover.docx (11.5 KB)
MergeCode.docx (16.4 KB)

@vaughnis

I still can not compile the code. Can you please share a narrowed down sample application so that we may try to reproduce the same on our end.

I have narrowed the code. Attached are the 2 files need to run the code. Also attached are the code and the output file showing the issue.
MergeCode.docx (15.9 KB)
Test_ROA.pdf (172.2 KB)
Test_ROACover.pdf (40.0 KB)
2100005_394_03152021_08063349_e.pdf (134.4 KB)

Sorry the file 2100005_394_… is the named wrong for the code to work. It should be titled Test.pdf.

@vaughnis

I have been able to reproduce the issue on our end. A ticket with ID PDFNET-50045 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Do you have any idea when this issue will be resolved?

@vaughnis

Please note that it was recently logged in free support model and will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we make some definite progress towards its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Any update on this issue?

@vaughnis

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

It has been 6 months. Anything to report?

@vaughnis

We regret to inform you that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved due to other issues in the queue. The resolution time of the ticket depends upon its complexity and the number of issues logged prior to it as per the policy of normal/free support. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you once we have additional updates about ticket resolution. Please spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

It has been 9 months already. Any idea how long? I have customers using this feature and there are wanting it corrected.

@vaughnis

Please accept our humble apology for the inconvenience and trouble faced due to this issue. We have already recorded your concerns and have escalated the issue priority to the next level. We will surely let you know as soon as we have some news about issue fix or ETA. We again apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

Wanted to check and see if any progress has been made on this issue.

@vaughnis

Regretfully, the resolution to the earlier logged ticket could not be made due to other issues in the queue logged prior to it. However, the ticket is currently under the phase of investigation and as soon as it is done, we will be able to share updates about its fix or ETA. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this matter.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Coming up on a year since I reported this issue. Any progress?

@vaughnis

We are afraid that the issue has not been rectified yet and ticket is not yet resolved. However, the issue of the priority was already escalated after recording your concerns and investigation process was initiated. Regretfully, the analysis could not get done due to other tickets. We will let you know as soon as the investigation and analysis is done and some news about ticket resolution is available. We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

Any progress?