Merge PDF control in ASP.NET Web Application

Hi Team,

In our application we have to perform the below operations on PDF file,

1. Page swapping
  2. Delete the Page
  3. Add new page
  4. Rotate the page

Please let me know if it is possible using the Aspose.

Thanks

@nish123

Thank you for contacting support.

I would like to share with you that you can swap pages between different documents as explained in Concatenate PDF Files. Pages can be Added, Deleted or Rotated as explained in Manipulate Page in a PDF File.

I hope this will be helpful. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

@Farhan.Raza

Please find the below demo link of PDF Filler. We want to perform visual PDF page manipulation. IS ASPOSE is having such control for PDF manipulation?

https://www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller-desk3/?projectId=163101488&expId=3131&expBranch=1#c7155041451d4f63a27a5b9ae256e15a

@nish123

I would like to share with you that Aspose offers different APIs to work with files. You can create an application of your own while using the features of our APIs on the back end. You may go through our open source HTML 5 Editor as a demonstration of implementing some features of our API in your applications. Although, this editor been discontinued and we are not maintaining it for any fixes, but you can still get an overview of using Aspose APIs to build any visual page manipulation tool, as per your requirements.

@nish123

In addition to my previous post, you can also consider GroupDocs.Total for .NET API which includes GroupDocs.Viewer, GroupDocs.Annotation, GroupDocs.Conversion and several other .NET components. You may visit the Product page for an overview of it, and Documentation link for in-depth information about the API.