Merge PDF files using Aspose.PDF for .NET - temporary files are being generated in output directory

We are facing a Very Critical issue with ASPOSE PDF. We use ASPOSE API for merging (Concatenate) two PDF Documents. And this is working fine with this software, however, when two pdfs are concatenated, a 0 KB .TMP file is created in the local machine. This 0 KB .tmp file is NOT getting deleted after the merge process. The file name is dynamically assigned by ASPOSE API and an administrotor has NO Control over this.

This creates a Serious Critical issue when the folder clogs with the .TMP files. ASPOSE is not able to process more files due to there is no room for creating another .tmp file, which is required for ASPOSE.

All our business comes into an halt, due to this clogging, and hence, this issue has been considered as Very Critical Item.

Please provide a way to resolve this issue. The code fragment is given below. This piece of code runs as part of a Windows Service.

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License ls = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License();
ls.SetLicense(GetASPOSELicensePath());
PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new PdfFileEditor();
bool isSuccess = false;
isSuccess = pdfEditor.Concatenate(filesToMerge[0], filesToMerge[1], OutFile);

At this point we are able to see the .TMP files with 0 KB

Hi Rakheesh,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario where I have tried concatenating two sample PDF documents from two separate folders and I am unable to notice any 0KB Temporary file. I have tested the scenario using latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.2.0. Can you please try using this version and see if it resolves your problem ? In case the problem still persists, can you please share the location where you are able to see this temporary file. We apologize for your inconvenience.

FYI, Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET and all its classes are present under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. For more information, please visit
Migration from Aspose.Pdf.Kit