Merge PDF with adding Header and footer getting overlapped issue

I am trying to merge PDF with adding Header and footer into each page in the generated pdf. while adding header and footer existing content of the pages is getting overlapped with content in header and footer text. is there any way to add margin between header, footer and content of the page to avoid overlapping?

Can you please provide solution for above issue.

Thanks.

@siriussynoptek

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input PDF documents.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output PDF file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

@tahir.manzoor

I am adding here below dropbox URL for zip file with input PDF, output PDF and console application.

We are facing issue while adding header and footer in existing content of the pages is getting overlapped with content in header.

Please note that we have large font size of header and footer, you can see in output.pdf.

Please suggest your solution.

Thanks.

@siriussynoptek

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-51637. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could you please share your expected output PDF file?

@tahir.manzoor

Here is I am attaching expected output PDF.

Goal is that existing content of the pages should not overlapped after adding header and footer.

Thanks.Output.pdf (283.7 KB)

@siriussynoptek

We have logged it in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.