Merge Two Word Documents & Continue List Numbering (C# .NET)

Hi there, could I please get an update on where this is at? Thanks!

@Amelia.Dent,

I am afraid, WORDSNET-22103 is not resolved yet. Can you please also provide your specific source & Aspose.Words generated documents and a simplified console application (source code without compilation errors) to be able to reproduce and fix your specific problem on our end? Please compress these resources into ZIP format before attaching in this forum thread.

Hi Awaits, this is the same issue as previous - I’m a colleague of Eric’s and offered to follow up for him

@Amelia.Dent,

We will most likely introduce a new option named MergePastedLists in ImportFormatOptions class of Aspose.Words to specify whether pasted lists will be merged with surrounding lists or not. We will keep you posted here on any further updates and let you know when WORDSNET-22103 will get resolved in future.

Hi Awais, just wondering if there are any updates on this? Thanks

@Amelia.Dent,

WORDSNET-22103 is not resolved yet and there isn’t any update or timeframe (ETA) available at the moment. We will notify you here as soon as this issue will get resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22103) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.6 update.