Merged Aspose.Pdf preview

Shahzad:

In your blog entry last week, you indicated you might be able to make a latest development version available before the official release. Do you think I could try out the Java version? I’ve been hoping for this kind of functionality for a long time now.

Looking forward to this new release!

John Phillips

Hello John,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Currently we are planning to release .NET version of Merged Aspose.Pdf API and I am afraid Java version of Merged Aspose.Pdf API is not yet ready to be published. I would request you to be patient and we will definitely keep you posted on the status of availability. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

A year and a half later, are there any plans whatsoever to port the .NET merged Aspose.PDF to the java platform?

John Phillips

Hi John,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that recently we have completed the activity to port Aspose.Pdf for .NET code to Java platform and currently the new version is under testing phase. We hope that the new merged release version will become available by December-2012 or early January-2013. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi John,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that an autoported MergedAPI release version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.0.0 has been released. Please try using the latest release version and in case you encounter any issue or you have any related query, please feel free to contact.