We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Merged cells not persisted when removing columns

Good morning.

We have an issue with merged cells not being peristed when we remove columns. The merge cell reference seems to be incremented instead of decremeneted and this means the merge area end up offset to the right of where it should be.

I am trying to attach a sample project that demonstrates this but it keeps timing out, do you have a mail address i could send this too?

Would it be possible for this to be fixed.

This is for v4.9.0 running on Vista & VS2008.NET.

Thanks for you help,


Danny

Hi Danny,

Could you try our attached latest version/fix v4.9.1.3 if it works fine.

If you still find the issue, kindly post a console demo application to show the issue, you may post the application via email.

To email (with your attachment(s)), please follow the below mentioned steps:

1: click the Contact button in the Post

2: In the drop down list options click "Send Amjad Sahi an Email”.

3: Attach the application and send it (you may zip the application prior attaching it).

4: Once you have done it, kindly confirm us here in this thread.


Thank you.


As discussed this is the sample project that outlines the issue.

Assembly you sent in last post did not rectify the issue.

I have had to remove the aspose assembly reference in the attached sample project as the zip file was too large to upload. You will have to reference this on your end, it was originally using v4.9.0 & has used the 4.9.1.3 as directed by yourself.

Thanks for the help.

Danny

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template project.

I have found the issue as you have mentioned. We will figure it out soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-16963.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have resolved your issue.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16963) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

While trying to keep the API as straightforward and clear as possible, we have decided to recognize and honor the common development practices of the platform; we have re-arranged API Structure/ Namespaces.

With this release, we have reorganized the API classes for Aspose.Cells component. This change has some major aspects that we follow. We have added new namespaces. The entire API (classes, interfaces, enumerations, structures etc.) were previously located in the Aspose.Cells namespace. Now, certain sets of API have been moved to their relative namespaces, which make the relationship of classes (with their members) and namespaces clear and simplified. It is to be noted here, we have not renamed existing API (classes, enumerations etc.) but, I am afraid you still need to make certain adjustments in your existing projects accordingly.

For complete reference, please see the product's API Reference.