• We are generating a workbook(Open.xlsx) with multiple excel sheets(Sheet 1, Sheet 2, Sheet 3, Sheet 4 etc.) using open XML(C# Code) from the dataset .
• A dataset contains multiple data tables, for each data table we create a new Sheet to the workbook.
• While creating a new sheet, depends upon the value present in a column we’ll change the properties of the excel cell(cell merging, cell background color, font color, font style, cell format, borders etc.).
• At the same time, we will do the conditional formatting for the cells like cell rules(greater than or less than cell values etc.) and Icon Sets(Ratings, Shapes, Indicators etc.).
I want to add some new features to the created work book.
• We have another one work book(New.xlsx) with a sheet(NewSheet 1) with headers, contents, cell properties(mentioned above) and conditional formatting.
• We want to merge a sheet(NewSheet 1) from a workbook(New.xlsx) to the already created open xml workbook(Open.xlsx).
• Final Output contains a single workbook with sheets(Sheet 1, Sheet 2, Sheet 3, Sheet 4, NewSheet 1), without affecting their individual styles, formats, conditional formatting etc.
I had attached the two sample Excel sheet, If the above scenario is possible please update us with the same example code for requested above
Thank you in advance for your help
NOTE- Cant able to upload Excel file