Merging issue from Eclipse

Hi,

when I try to run the following code on Mac from Eclipse it hangs on the line from the screenshot.
It works fine when I run it on Windows. Any idea why?

final com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument = new com.aspose.pdf.Document();

final com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument2 = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(pdfFileName);

pdfDocument.getPages().add(pdfDocument2.getPages()); // <-- here it fails

Thanks,

Mariusz

Hi Mariusz,

Thanks for using our API’s.

As per my understanding, the problem appears to be related to structure and complexity of input files and its appearing during PDF files concatenation. Can you please share the resource files, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

No, it happens every time for every document, even with one simple page. I have the same issues when I try to read Excel files. It happens on Mac with JDK 7 whether with JDK 6 it is working fine.

Hi Mariusz,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have tested the scenario of PDF files concatenation using Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.2.0 in Eclipse Mars project with JavaSE 1.7 (1.8.0_60) running over Mac OS X El Capitan and I am unable to notice any issue. As per my observations, PDF files are properly being concatenated. For testing purposes, I have used different sample / resource files present over my system.

Mariusz Pala:
I have the same issues when I try to read Excel files. It happens on Mac with JDK 7 whether with JDK 6 it is working fine.
Hi Mariusz,

I have tested the scenario of loading sample Excel workbook using Aspose.Cells for Java 8.6.0 and I am unable to notice any issue. Please take a look over attached image file.