Merging PDF with XFDF not working

Hi, I’m testing the Aspose PDF library and I’m trying to merge a PDF file with an XFDF file (xfdf includes INK Annotations).

Test code (see below) runs without any problems but the output pdf file does not include the annotations!

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Also attached a zip with the pdf and xfdf files.

Aspose.Pdf.License pdflicense = new Aspose.Pdf.License();

pdflicense.SetLicense(@“Aspose.Pdf.lic”);

pdflicense.Embedded = false;

var annotationEditor = new PdfAnnotationEditor();

annotationEditor.BindPdf(pdf);

////annotationEditor.ImportAnnotationFromXfdf(xfdf);

var fileStream = new System.IO.FileStream(xfdf, System.IO.FileMode.Open, System.IO.FileAccess.Read);

Enum[] annotType = { AnnotationType.Text, AnnotationType.Ink, AnnotationType.Popup };

annotationEditor.ImportAnnotationFromXfdf(fileStream, annotType);

annotationEditor.Save(output);

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.6.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39077 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards

Hi, It would be nice if you could let me know when I can expect a fix for the reported issue.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid we noticed your reported issue recently and yet it is pending for the investigation in the queue with other issues, already under investigation/resolution. We can not share an ETA, we will be in a good position to share an ETA as soon as our team completes its analysis. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,