MetafileRenderingOptions description

Hello,

I did not find any precise description of MetafileRenderingOptions in the documentation.
Could you explain what options are available and how to use them ?
In particular, I wonder which values can be passed to setRenderingMode and setEmfPlusDualRenderingMode

Thank you

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have attached a .chm file here for your reference. You may please consult this .NET offline documentation. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Thank you very much
I found the information I was looking for in this document.
I discovered it is also online but I encounter some strange behaviour with Firefox (my default browser) whereas everything is fine with chrome for instance : when I click on some links (for instance the ones available on page MetafileRenderingOptions Class | Aspose.Words for .NET, I am asked to login and then I get an error. If I copy/paste the link address, I can get the content. Do I have some firefox settings to change in order to make things work ?

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please remove port number and “docs.” from start of url and use the following link:

Hope, this helps.

Best regards

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, I get the same behaviour with the URL you mentioned.
Don’t bother too much about this since I can make it work from another browser than FF…

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the details. Unfortunately, I couldn’t observe this behavior on my end. Please try clearing temp files/cache etc of your FireFox browser or perhaps keep using other browser where things are working fine on your end.

Best regards,