Mht conversion/ import problem

I am trying to import an mht file into Words. I get an error
An unhandled exception of type ‘Aspose.Words.UnsupportedFileFormatException’ occurred in Aspose.Words.dll
Additional information: Unknown file format.
The documentation indicates this should be supported, so I assume I am doing something wrong?
Code is simple:

Aspose.Words.Document d = new Aspose.Words.Document(inFile);
d.Save(@"c:\temp\docmhtm.doc");

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I attached it to the original post. Note that I had to put it in a zip file to allow upload. The actual file I use is mimesave.mht

Hi,

Thank you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the problem using the latest version of Aspose.Words (7.0.0). You can download this version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Best regards,

Thanks. I will try this

Andrey
This sort of works.
The problem I am running into now, is that if the mht file has any web references (e.g. for images), then it takes a very long time for the word document creation
e.g.

Aspose.Words.Document d = new Aspose.Words.Document(inFile); //Takes 3-4 MINUTES to execute this line

Is there something that can be done?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I think it depend on image. While opening a document, Aspose.Words needs to download all images and this can take some time. Please attach your document here for testing.
Best regards,

The document is attached (mht file is zipped up). However, I believe the problem is that due to being behind a proxy, it will never be able to download the file, hence it times out. There are two possibilities for fixing, I think. (1) Be able to set the proxy, or (2) Change the timeout to be shorter. Any ideas on if either is possible?

Hi
Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, there is no way to set network credentials of Document. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed. As a workaround, you can try removing the links to external images or replacing them with local images.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-927) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(41)