MHT not displaying embedded images

Hi,

I created a document in MS Publisher 2007 and saved it as an MHT file. I’m now trying to send that MHT file as an e-mail. Everything loads just fine (MailMessage.Load() works as it should) and the mail gets sent - however, when the e-mail arrives in my inbox (I’m using MS Outlook 2007), the embedded images are not displayed - the dreaded red X showing “image not found” is displayed instead. The MHT, however, displays just fine in Internet Explorer 7.

Would anyone know why this is happening?

I’ve attached the MHT file that I’ve been using, in case anyone wants to take a look for themselves.

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from [Importing/Exporting Emails - Aspose.Network for .NET](http://www.aspose.com/documentation/utility-components/aspose.network-for-.net/importingexporting-emails.html)

Hi,

We are looking into this issue and will keep you posted about the solution.

Hello,

We did a many test about this issue. It looks like the MS Publisher 2007 provided some special tags in the mht file, which Outlook 2007 cannot render them proprly. like v:imagedata. However, it looks like IE understood them.

Do we have any chance to get ride of them?

thanks