MHT to MSG

When converting from mht to msg I am getting a blank ‘from/to/cc/subject’ at the top of the image, then the filled in one below the image. Any ideas as to why?

Also, when converting an mht with embedded images (I can open it up and look at the base64), the msg seems to be creating references in images instead of actually embedding the images. Any ideas as to why?

@samlewis,

Can you please share your sample input files with us along with the code that you are trying at your end? We’ll look into these for assisting you further.

OK, it potentially has something to do with the viewer I am using, because going to HTML seems to work better, but source and two destination formats attached. message.zip (48.8 KB)

If I open that msg, I have the ‘sent/to/cc/etc’ data in the body.

@samlewis,

We have noticed the issue and logged it as EMAILNET-39071 for further investigation at our end. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39071) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by muhammadahmad