Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore

Hi,

I have Aspose.BarCode added on Visual Studio 2008 and it works fine. When I try to add it to Visual Studio 2010, I get the following error message:

There was an error loading types from assembly 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.dll'
'Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)'

How can I resolve this issue?

Hi Johnson,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. Could you please share the environment details where it fails i.e. Operating System, .NET Framework, application type (Reports Application etc). It would be great if you can attach a screen shot of the error message. We’ll investigate the issue at our end and guide you accordingly. This will help us to replicate the problem on our side. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Windows 7 Enterprise (SP1)
Microsoft .NET Framework V4.0.30319 SP1Rel
SQL Server Data Tools from SQL Server 2012

This happens when I try to add Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.dll to the Toolbox Items.

Hi Johnson,

Thanks for the information. I tested this scenario against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for SSRS 5.5.0 and managed to replicate the error message. This problem has been logged under ticket id BARCODREP-33143 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved and available for the public use. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODREP-33143) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.