Mime Message >>> To PDF File Creation

Hi,

I having an issue while adding the bodytext of mime message to pdf text class. Some times it shows the font size -1 error some times it display the row index 0 errors.

I didn't know what actually mime message contains in the body part. It can contains the whole text of any website and i must render in the pdf.

I did, and it works but the text that contains by the pdf file is not as i provided to the pdf.text class. Few of the words of the site is being rendered and few of them on the next page and wise versa.

Tell me how to creat the pdf that contains the text and other mime message part, that can be attachments inline images as any email web client display.

Note: just copy and past the hmtl of any web page and pass it to pdf.text class and see the output.

Thanks.

Hi,

Aspose.Pdf doesn’t have the ability to convert MIME messages to pdf. Your best option would be to convert your message into html and then use Aspose.Pdf to convert it to pdf, may be you can try Aspose.Network for that. Please note however that Aspose.Pdf currently doesn’t support very complex pages. For complete description of supported features during HTML to PDF conversion please consult: Convert HTML to PDF in .NET|Aspose.PDF for .NET

Thanks.