Minor conversion differences between XLS and PDF

Hi there, attached to help you with your conversion routines are a couple of files generated using the cells tool. One saved as PDF and the other in it’s original excel format.

As you can see, the main differences are

- cell backcolour different where custom colour exists on the original template
- the wordart watermark z position located on top of all the text instead of behind it
- Overlapping cells (message1/message2) does not cover the gridlines

Is there any workaround I can do for these to make them more similar? The sheets are generated and then populated from a template file (also supplied)

Thanks

Jon

Hi,

Please try the latest version v7.0.1:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry328122.aspx

There is no coloring issue or so.
For WordArt issue, I can notice the issue and logged it with an id: CELLSNET-30601. We will look into the issue soon.

Thank you.

Thanks, that solves the overlapping cells hiding a gridline issue!

The cell colour is still different though but thanks for raising the wordart issue.

:slight_smile:

Hi,

This is my converted PDF file, the cell color is fine. Please find it attached.

Thank you.

Hi there,

The cell colour has changed from a really light grey (custom set) to a slightly darker purply blue
Hiding gridlines looks fixed
(sorry for how long it took to get back on this)

Thanks
Jon

Hi,

"The cell colour has changed from a really light grey (custom set) to a slightly darker purply blue"
We noticed, the cell color is almost same (not 100% same though) as with your template file, we will try to look into this minor color difference issue too.
Once your word art issue is fixed, we will get back to you with a fixed version.

Thank you.

Brilliant, thanks!

:slight_smile: