Mirror Margins in Pdf

Hey,

I am setting the MirrorMargins property on the Section object and everything looks just fine in the Word output, but when I convert this to Pdf the MirrorMargins property is not being respected. I am using the SaveToPdf method on the Document object, version 6.2.0. Please advise on when this feature will be available.

Thanks!

Hi

Thanks for your request. Mirror margins are not supported during converting to PDF. This is the known issue #7494 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Could I get any sort of timeframe for when this will be implemented? We had developed a workaround to this issue when we used Aspose.Pdf using the PdfPageEditor object, but this method won’t work if we use the Word renderer to do printing as well.

Thanks!

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. The issue is still unresolved. I cannot provide you any reliable estimate at this stage. Please expect a reply in 3-4 weeks.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7494) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.