Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Mirror Margins in Pdf

Hey,

I am setting the MirrorMargins property on the Section object and everything looks just fine in the Word output, but when I convert this to Pdf the MirrorMargins property is not being respected. I am using the SaveToPdf method on the Document object, version 6.2.0. Please advise on when this feature will be available.

Thanks!

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your request. Mirror margins are not supported during converting to PDF. This is the known issue #7494 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards.

Could I get any sort of timeframe for when this will be implemented? We had developed a workaround to this issue when we used Aspose.Pdf using the PdfPageEditor object, but this method won’t work if we use the Word renderer to do printing as well.

Thanks!

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. The issue is still unresolved. I cannot provide you any reliable estimate at this stage. Please expect a reply in 3-4 weeks.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7494) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.