Misaligned field in Pdf

Hi,

I am using aspose pdf kit v3.3 in a .net 3.5 application. I have had some problems when using some pdfs created in an older version of adobe pro and edited in v9. The most recent problem is that most of the fields appear misaligned when filling them with the FillField method of the Form and they are ok when filling the pdf form with adobe. They appear cut off and below the the line and we don't know the exact reason. Is there a way to make this fields look the same as when being editing in adobe? We have also tested with the newer version 3.8 but the problem remains.

In addition, we have experienced problems inserting pages in the same pdfs using the PdfFileEditor class. At the moment of doing the insert a null reference exception appears and all the parameters were ok. We were not using the same stream as input and output. We solved this problem deleting some fields and inserting them againin adobe pro v9. Due to this problems, could it be a compatibility issue within the adobe version and aspose library version? Is there a way to check that the pdf generated in adobe pro is well-formed?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Eduardo,

I’m afraid, we can’t say for sure what is causing these issues without testing the issue at our end. Can you please share the sample pdf files along with the code snippets related to both of these issues? We’ll test the issue and update you the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,