Mismatch in alignment after saving excel as html

Hi Team

I have saved attached excel into HTML through below aspose code

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“C:/Users/667041/Desktop/test/test.XLSX”);
wb.save(“C:/Users/667041/Desktop/test1234.html”, SaveFormat.HTML);

but not getting the same alignment there in Excel charts are moving little bit right.I am attaching the generated html too.Please provide some inputs on this.

Tnks
Nagarjun

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and output Html file with its resource files.

I noticed the issue as you mentioned using your template file to convert to HTML file format via Aspose.Cells APIs, I found different values for the chart’s table are not aligned 100% fine. I appreciate if you could provide us some screen shot(s) to highlight the problematic areas (encircling in red color) comparing the original chart with data (of MS Excel) Vs output HTML viewed in the browser type (e.g IE), it will be helpful to log appropriate ticket(s) precisely for your mentioned issue(s) to consequently figure it out soon.

Thank you.

HTML is viewed in IE.Please find the screenshot marked with mismatch area.Actually Table and chart should be aligned with each other as in Excel.

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shot.

I have also tested your scenario/ case using MS Excel manually, I simply open the file into Ms Excel and save it as “Web Page” HTML file format. I then opened the file into IE browser type, this also does not look completely fine (although it works a bit better) as you may see the screen shot attached here:
http://prntscr.com/7h78wz

We may enhance our HTML renderings to match with what Ms Excel does it manually. Could you confirm if the output rendering (as per screen shot) works better for your needs, so, we may log a ticket for it to figure the issue out and to mimic MS Excel behavior.

Thank you.

We tried to save the excel as single page web page(MHTML) then alignment is exactly like excel and this is what we are expecting and is it possible to get it while converting Excel to HTML through Aspose.cells java.

Is it possible to get the same alignment as in Excel saved as single page web page?

I am awaiting for your reply…

Hi,

As I observed the issue as mentioned earlier. I found a little Mismatch in the alignment settings after saving Excel file to HTML file format via Aspose.Cells APIs as you pointed out (I found different values for the chart’s table are not aligned 100% fine). I used the following sample code to convert your template file to HTML file format:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“f:/files/test.XLSX”);
wb.save(“f:/files/out1.htm”, SaveFormat.HTML);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41373” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41373) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.