Misplacement of objects

Hi Team,

My Requirement is to convert doc to pdf . The pdf file having the following issue .The genenerated pdf file using Aspose.words in java 17.9
Misplacement of part figures (left side image placed in right and right side image placed in left).please kindly help me resolve the issue.
The input is 1005DDNH24K_10_egi1005DDNH24K.zip (144.6 KB)

Thanks in advance,
regards,
priyanga G

@priyanga,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 on Windows 10 and have not found the shared issue. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference.
17.9.pdf (42.9 KB)

Could you please share your problematic PDF and your working environment e.g. operating system, JDK etc. here for further testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

HI @Tahir Manzoor

Thank you very much.

Sorry,I saw your attached PDF file.Exactly the same issue is there.The images are swapped.

I am also using the same latest version Aspose.words in java 17.9 on windows 7.

i have attach my PDF with that .please kindly help me out.1005DDNH24K_10_egi1005DDNH24K.zip (33.9 KB)

Thanks & regards,
priyanga G

@priyanga,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have noticed that MS Word 2010 displays the images differently from MS Word 2016. See the attached images for detail. msword 2010 input.png (21.4 KB)
ms word 2016 input.png (25.3 KB)

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-15931. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi @tahir.manzoor

Thank you very much.

Thanks you for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,

priyanga.G

@priyanga,

Thanks for your patience. It is to inform you that the issue which you are facing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue (WORDSNET-15931) as ‘Not a Bug’.

The problematic paragraph is RTL and it has two inline images. It seems, MS Word behavior has changed since MS Word 2016. Aspose.Words PDF output layout matches MS Word 2016 output. Aspose.Words only emulates latest Word version (2016).